I made a small scrapbook a few years ago. I had the empty book on hand and stumbled upon some pics of the little mister in happy, healthier days. I think I had gotten these pics ready for something for church… Toddler of the Week maybe. But anyway, they already had borders on them and were screaming to be placed somewhere, so I made a little book. And since some of you have asked to see pics of him, here are a few of them. And yes, I’m lame so I just took the pages out of the protective sleeves and took pics of them, since I have no idea how to do the scan thing start to finish without help. Anyway, where were we? Oh yes.. the pics!
Here he is a just a few days old. (this pic has always done weird things to his coloring, but it’s so peaceful and sweet. one of my all time faves)
Showing he can sleep just about anywhere… but of course, that phase is short lived. Look at those chubby cheeks… well those chubby everything!
At the park as a toddler. We had a great park that had plenty of room for moms and dads to climb and walk along with their little ones. Both kids loved it there when they were small!
Smiling on the couch in sister’s hot pink sunglasses. What a mouth full of teeth he seemed to have overnight!
Cute as… a button of course! We got him this little chewy thing one weekend on a trip and he clearly loved it! Kinda reminded us of a dog toy, but that’s neither here nor there at this point. LOL
Chowing on some birthday cake. YUM! I’m thinking that was his first birthday.
Another birthday… dad holding his hands so he didn’t touch the candles! When we’d tell him to ‘blow’, he would put his lower lip out and end up blowing right up his nose! Not so great for blowing out candles!
I love this picture! I can see his pretty face and his chubby little legs and feet. He didn’t like to go barefooted, so I don’t have many pics of his feet. So cute!
Playing outside with big sister, Boo the summer before he got sick.
Oh how I wish we had of been ‘digital’ during those years!
7 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I am slo glad to see pictures of him and see his baby cuteness!
Thank you! He's adorable...what a darling little one. It makes me miss him, though I didn't know him. God bless you!
What a cutie! I know you can't wait to see him and hold him again in heaven!
I am so happy you shared the photos of your little guy. He is adorable!! Funny how he did not like to be barefooted, most kids loathe shoes. A rebel for sure!!!
thanks for sharing these pictures... and your heart. i can't help but think of the smiles that these memories bring... and the emptiness. you are a brave mama.
You came to my mind yesterday and I thought, she could take pictures of her pictures!. So glad you did. Loved seeing more of your sweet Bub. Thanks for sharing more of him with us.
Hugs.
Your little Bubba is precious--what a cute little pudgie bundle of smiles! I am so sorry he can't be here with you, and I can only imagine how much you miss his sunshine every day. Thanks for posting pics of him, so now we know the little darling in a new way.
Thanks, too, for visiting my blog and for your words of comfort. God be with you all.
Karen
Post a Comment