Saturday, October 24, 2009

lazy day cat

Today has just been a lazy day. 

Except for the part where I make the bed and do laundry.

As usual.  

Typically there is just this one spot on the bed that the cat favors.

This one. Riiiiiight up next to the pillow.

P1010523

But I was doing laundry. So…

P1010524

You can forget about the pillow business when there’s LAUNDRY around.  Zzzzzzzzzz

Don’t let me bother ya, cat.

3 comments:

Gberger said...

Don't they love any warm and cozy spot! I must be a cat in my next life...or perhaps I was, in my last. =)

Busy Bee Suz said...

So cute!!!!
My cats love sleeping right up against my pillow too...always MY pillow.
A day of nothing is good for the soul..I had a similar one too, but I skipped the laundry. Lord knows I will have 68 loads to do tomorrow. ;0

~C~ said...

We have two cats, one will sleep on a pillow above my head on the bed, the other sleeps on me so I am the most uncomfortable. BUT same as your cat, if there is nice warm clean laundry, especially the light laundry, you can find them both curled up snoozing in the basket.