Saturday, September 5, 2009

some Windows Love

I’m ‘hearting’ me a little bit of blog community tonight.  I love how when one is hurting, another comes along side for a hug and kind words.  Or when another had a crazy day or did something silly, someone is there to laugh along with us.  This journey has so greatly enriched my life.

But I didn’t think anything could enrich the actual technical aspect of the blogging itself until today.  I read this post and many of my blogging dreams came true.  I’m learning how to do things I never thought possible with my pics and I’m looking forward to the freedom this platform gives me.  And I can do a strike out without even going into html. {cue celestial singing}  And I’m figuring out a bunch of other stuff too! : )

I heart blogging.. and all of you.. and my new ‘love’…Windows Live Writer… which by the way, every time I type Live, it accidentally comes out Love.

Coincidence?  I think not! : )

4 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

This is so cute Kay. I am so happy to have brought so much JOY. :)
I tried to email you back today, but I was having issues myself. NOT connected to the live writer.

Is it a dream or what? I really wish now that I had shared it before...and to think that this part of my post was a fleeting thought.
I hope you have as much fun with it as I have.
Yes...it is Live. I mean LOVE. :0

Beckypdj said...

I just downloaded it, can't wait to use it, but guess I will have to wait until after church! Thanks for the info. I like to put pictures in my posts and get frustrated with blogger, they are very hard to move. Thanks again and I love the blogging community too!

Kathleen said...

I had no idea I'd have so much fun in cyberspace. Between the amazing people/friends I've discovered here, the technology is simply amazing.

Thank you for sharing. Be blessed,
Kathleen

Beckypdj said...

Oh yeah, I've posted twice using the Live Writer. Loving it, thanks again!!!