This is the kitty ‘helping’ me place the pattern over the fabric.
So much help!
Couldn’t get it done without her!
Enjoying the cutting mat after I finally got it all cut out.
I’m such a late-comer to technology. I know our camera does video, but never even thought to turn it on until last night. Yes, the picture jiggles at the end. I got the giggles!
Cat vs Gravity from NotesFromTheWall on Vimeo.
And here she is staring at me from the living room while I did my sewing…RESTING after such a busy evening helping me cut things out!
Need to keep an eye on things just in case I’m needed.
She is so stinkin’ cute… even though she’s a total mess! But I did get the dress done… even with the cat… and wore it to church this morning!
4 comments:
I am green with envy that you can make something wearable!!!! Your cat is so cute, and apparently just starving for affection and attention. :) kidding.
Love that you can do your video...I have not tried vimeo yet, I wonder how easy it is????
I love this story! Our cat also LOVES the fabric, batting and the table where I sew the quilts! Aren't they so much fun? I LOVE CATS!
Reminds me of trying to read the newspaper on the floor with my dogs walking all over it. They see it as an opportunity to play! I'm impressed that you made a dress AND got it done in time to wear to church. I know the basics of sewing but haven't attempted anything major in a long time.
Jill...yes.. we used to have a dog many years ago and one of our little sayings was "You can read the paper with Missy in the house". (not) LOL
Post a Comment