This pic was taken after an exasperating effort on my part to catch her begging for food. She'd come and sit there with this certain look to her. Every. single. time. I grabbed the camera, she'd do something weird. She'd either go to her bowl, or walk away or like in this photo, stretch out. I guess I'm supposed to think she's
staaaaarving.
It's not like I see can your ribs there, kitty cat.
Sorry cat, I ain't buyin' it! She did her thing in the most pathetic fashion that day. I think she even ended up eating the old food off the floor. But yeah.. she was just a
leetle bit pathetic!
But still cute, doncha think?
3 comments:
She IS cute. I have a hard time catching getting shots of my dogs doing cute things too.
She is adorable. Our cats don't like to pose, either. But WE KNOW that they are doing all that stuff we can't catch on film, don't we?
Very cute indeed.
Our male cat trips me over trying to let me know the food bowl is NOT completly full. annoying. :0
Post a Comment