Lookie... we have bunnies!!! I couldn't help myself... the other day I just had to go outside and try to take a picture of the bunnies in the yard. I was able to catch this one. He was skeert, though. See its little ears all flat like that. I stood really still and continued to watch him and he began to relax a little bit.

Before long, his ears perked up and he looked like he was getting more ok with me watching him... and taking his picture.

Sometimes I only see one bunny in the yard. But one day I counted three hopping around and looking adorable. We eat dinner facing the backyard and it's pretty common for one
or more of us to jump up from the table and run to the window if 'the bunnies show up'.
Look, a bunny!
Dang, we need to get a life, don't we?!
6 comments:
oh but they are so cute! worth taking a break from dinner! i always get excited... the other day i saw one while laura was practicing her driving. i said- oh look a bunny- oh no- don't look- drive! yikes!
Very cute. Well, I suppose I NEED a LIFE too...I get excited when I see the bunnies...the snakes...the cardinals...squirrels, you name it. Like I don't have enough animals INSIDE my house, I still love the ones outside too.
Bunnies are just so darn cute!!
Did you say "bunnies" (as in plural)? In case you might not know, two become 42 in a nano-second.
Crack me up!
Kathleen
Bunnies are so cute. I love it you used the word skeert. That was a Peyton saying, "I ain't skeered". It was put on the bottom of the memorial baseball tournament T-shirt. There is a picture of it on my blog.
We also like to watch the squirrels around our house (the four legged ones). My husband insists that deer are a menace and need to be ....well you know.
Thanks for your comments and also the suggestions about San Antonio!
AWWWWWWWW! We have bunnies too, but I think yours are cuter.
How sweet & adorable!
Post a Comment