My husband was looking over Boo's math homework last night... as usual. If she gets any wrong, they can discuss it and she can rework it and ya know... learn from the mistake and move on. Well, last night he was pointing out how she did really good on this one problem and gushing and everything over it. She thrives on that little boost when she does well.
Her response: Wow.. I'm glad I got that one right. I didn't really know what I was doing on that one.
Let the record show once again, this child takes after me! Not her daddy.
2 comments:
So cute. Love her to bits!
I can't help the girls with math. I gave up math homework help in 4th grade. Yeah, that is pretty sad. I am a math idiot and my husband is the math genius. Luckily, the girls take after HIM!!
Math makes me cry. And I make people who try to teach me math cry.
Post a Comment