When you're married to a computer person, you begin to find different things humorous. This is one of the latest funnies at our house. Enjoy!
Have a great weekend everybody! Hoping I'll come out of this blogging slump and think of something to say soon. :-D
4 comments:
Thanks for helping me start my day with a smile. ( :
It's a season of refreshing. We'll see more of you soon, and likely you'll have a whole new batch of blog content!
Be blessed,
Kathleen
That was Totttttally cute!
I know what you mean about blogging slump. I've found myself rambling about not so positive stuff a lot lately so today I gave myself an assignment. I took my camera to Walmart to try to find something cool. Well, every time I found something worth taking a picture of I was either too shy to get my camera out and have everyone LOOK at me, or someone would step in the way.
So much for that. Ha ha.
You'll come out of your slump sooner than you expect. Just ride this out and don't worry. It'll come to ya.
That is just too funny. I love that type of humor also....we can all be rockstars...in some small way!! Take care, suz
Post a Comment