Yes, it’s spring break. Yes, I’m sort of taking a break from blogging and commenting very much.
But for pete’s sake, why can’t we get a break from the cold/allergy season??? Please!
My poor girl is all sniffy and ended up on antibiotics only to have a nasty reaction to them. She felt sick as a dog for a day and a half. Bleh. About to come out from that and start another antibiotic. Another bleh.
Yesterday was her birthday, but the poor thing felt awful. Not much of a birthday. Not much of a spring break. But not her worst.
We tried to go shopping yesterday morning before everything went south. Ended up coming home because she just felt awful. Had a strange moment when I wondered if I was going to be able to get my van out of the parking space. A very very large black king cab pickup truck parked beside me on the driver’s side…well over the line into my space. I had to get in on the passenger side and CRAWL OVER into my seat. I’m too old for this. Aaaaand there was somebody parked in another big huge truck behind me that didn’t pull up far enough into the space and I just about didn’t have room to back out between the two of them.
Dear big pickup driver(s),
Dude(s)..what’s the deal??? This isn’t the ER. It’s JC Penney. If you’ve gotta drive something that crazy big, then at least learn how to park the stupid thing.
Hugs!
~me
Kind of reminded me of a Calvin and Hobbes cartoon where Calvin is ‘selling’ swift kicks in the butt tail end and can’t figure out why nobody is buying because everybody needs what he’s selling.
Ain’t that the truth!
****If you drive a big huge truck, please don’t be offended. I’m sure you are wonderful and park it perfectly all the time.. like any of my wonderful readers would. *smile*
2 comments:
I am sorry your daughter is sick...so stinky. On her spring break and birthday???? uggghhh.
How old is she now???
Hopefully she will feel better soon and still have a day or two to enjoy.
Big trucks should park faaaarrrr away from everyone.
Hey, I would purchase A swift kick in the butt...for the right price of course.
Happy Birthday to Miss Boo! I hope she feels better SOON.
Post a Comment