Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random-nyness

1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet? I have a pair of shoes in my closet from my early 20’s. That’s about half my life ago. crud.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety? I never buy GS cookies.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?  No. Aaaaaand no.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? Yeah, I think so. I got my first  job when I was still 15 and from then on bought my own clothes, cars etc. I could buy a new car without a co-signer in my very early 20’s.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? I don’t know which movies were nominated and I haven’t seen many movies anyway. Come to think of it, have I seen any movies?
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself? I can watch all day. I hate having blood drawn. But if the person I’m watching is my child, I would have blood drawn all day long if I could protect them from the pain. But as I know all too well, it doesn’t work like that.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why? Friday! The work week is over and we’re FREE for the next couple of days. 
8. Do you miss anyone right now? Not really.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy? Not really. I always feel better when I’m with somebody at a hospital… because someone else is doing the bulk of the caregiving instead of me, and it feels like a load off, to some extent that is.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you. Gosh. I have no idea. How about a store that carries things that I would like to wear and would fit me, especially jeans… I have two pairs that I like right now and nothing in the stores seem to fit… now, you tell me the name of that fantasy store and I’ll fill in the answer. : ) Or maybe just Hobby Lobby!  
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items? Not for clothing. But for things like toothpaste and such, I am if it works. I am a big generic person when it comes to groceries though. I bought some generic deodorant recently and it works better than my old brand name stuff, so you can’t always tell a book by it's cover.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels? Gosh I dunno. I’m an eye-looker anyway, so I guess it doesn’t matter. But perhaps it might be harder to look at them in the eye if I’m talking.. ya know.. insecurities and all that jazz.

To check out some more Random-nyness, hop on over to Linda’s place at 2nd Cup of Coffee.  ps… tell me.. do you like me to skip lines in between my Q&A’s?  Which way is easier for ya?

6 comments:

Wade's World said...

I'm so about to do this list on my blog today!

And I do like lines between the questions, but either way is fine :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Those are some mighty random questions. And I was looking into YOUR eyes when I said that. :0
I would easily max my credit card at Home Goods or Home Depot!! Lets go.....

Mimi said...

I can never find jeans that fit!

Nel said...

Enjoyed your answers! I would say that was a pretty resposible teenager. Thanks for sharing.

until next time... nel

Gberger said...

How does she come up with all of these questions? The one that stuck with me was dancing...is it just ballroom dancing you don't want to do, or any dancing?
I really dislike shopping for pants. All of my figure issues are in that arena. ICK. UGH. Wish I had a personal shopper for that!

Dawn said...

i am an eye-looker, too. which is one reason why i can never say no to those girl scouts! you never buy them? never???