Thursday, March 11, 2010

new wheels

I got me a new set of wheels the other day.

She’s a hot little number.

Kinda sleek.

Jet black.

Compact but still enough room for all my stuff.

And you know us girls got some stuff!

P1020715

It holds all my scrapbooking junk.

P1020716

We went for our first spin today. 

A crop with some girlfriends.

And there was still room to spare for a box of chocolate covered cherries, some Peeps and a book I was loaning to a friend.

Love it. Fun day. : )

4 comments:

Dawn said...

sounds like a great day! i really need to plan a day for cropping with frends. soon. i miss it! love your rolly bag!

Cheryl Barker said...

Isn't it amazing how something new and nifty to put our stuff in can make us feel so good? :) And if it's got room enough for chocolate, well then, that just put it over-the-top great :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

How fun. I know you will have much enjoyment with your new wheels!!!!

Gberger said...

I'm so glad that you got this useful treat. I can tell you aren't a big, freewheeling spender, and I love seeing that you treated yourself to this gift that you will use & enjoy!