LOL I needed a laugh today!!! Our dog eats any food we may drop, but yeah I've had my floors look like that. It doesn't look as bad when it's spread out LOL
Oh, man. Are those dust bunnies or cat fur clumps? We get both of those, when I wait too long to sweep...You are so funny to admit this and photograph the evidence!
6 comments:
LOL I needed a laugh today!!! Our dog eats any food we may drop, but yeah I've had my floors look like that. It doesn't look as bad when it's spread out LOL
Trail mix. Yum.
I am keeping my head UP today...so I won't see the floor.
ok, that was a little gross, but I had to laugh!!
Amazing how quickly it accumulates, huh? We like party mix, too :)
that's what a dog is for. ;)
Oh, man. Are those dust bunnies or cat fur clumps? We get both of those, when I wait too long to sweep...You are so funny to admit this and photograph the evidence!
Post a Comment