I guess I should start the story of our trip at the beginning.
Well, it began at around 3:15 a..m.
Our plane was to take off at 7 a.m.
So if you do the math, 2 hours before take off we had to be at the airport. It takes a half hour to get to the shuttle place and then they have to get you to your gate etc.
And I gotta wash my hair. Yeah, we got up at 3:15. But we were both already awake. We were too excited to sleep!
We got it together. Got to the airport and waited.
It was still dark. Even after we had been up aaaaall that time. I had the girl go take a picture of the plane. She said somebody commented that it was odd for her to take a picture of a plane. Obviously those people don’t blog.
Come to find out we flew out on the plane to the left of that one. Oops. It was early.
The sun was coming up as we took off.
She played her DS and listened to her iPod as soon as those things were allowed.
We had an uneventful flight. That’s the way I like it.
We got to the airport in Orlando and made our way down to the Disney area, waited in a couple of lines and made our way to the bus to the resort. Thirty minutes later we were checking in to our hotel, the Polynesian Resort. They had a Mickey waiting for us! At least I like to think of it that way. : )
We unloaded a bit and headed down to Captain Cooks (quick service place in the main building) to eat lunch, then we headed to EPCOT.
Our plan had been to stay until after fireworks that night, but we didn’t make it that long and headed back to the room soon after dinner.
To crash. It was a looong day.
4 comments:
Looks like a great trip so far!! Can't wait to see more pics. I had to laugh about the "obviously those people don't blog" LOL
Looks fun so far! I can't wait to see more pics!
I love the Polynesian resort.
I take photos of all sorts of stuff too, who cares. Non bloggers just don't understand.
Love the TOO excited to sleep commercial!!!
Loved your comment about those people who obviously don't blog :) We're always thinking pictures, huh? :) Glad you got to enjoy Disney World!
Post a Comment