I know.. I know..what else can she say about that silly trip??? I guess I just want to document it in writing like I did last time. I promise I’ll eventually get back to ‘regular stuff’. Rilly.
Anyway..Tuesday was our third day and we spent it at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It’s a fun place and a little more show oriented and not quite as many rides. Which works out good cuz by Tuesday, we were more than happy to SIT DOWN a little bit.
We made rope drop and enjoyed the fun show with the director and he’s directing his movie and we’re all in it but we have to walk in this scene or he will yell at us with his bull horn. Very clever and cute. A fun way to start the day.
As soon as the drop happens and everybody starts walking, it was like a tidal wave of people heading for the exact same place…Toy Story Midway Mania. And we were right there with them! Ka-razy!
But we love this ride and were able to enjoy riding it in the line and with fast passes FOUR times in one day. THAT is pretty amazing because the lines for it are always nuts! (shows how good the crowds were, even though it didn’t always feel like it!)
Army man in the queue. I love this picture..I love the look on that dad’s face.
I took 6 or 7 pictures in the queue. It’s loaded with fun, nostalgic toys/things from childhood.
Mr. Potato Head was huge and talked to the crowd. Very fun.
But the ride is the main event. This is one of the most clever rides at WDW. Very imaginative and FUN. My arms were tired after riding it two times in a row, because you have to fire your ‘gun’ at the things in the midway. Gogogogogogo. Tired.
We went on the back lot tour. Lots of fun things to see. We also went to see Lights, Motors, Action, which is a live stunt show. Very loud but very fun.
Do you see that guy?! He’s falling! Very cool.
I rode The Tower of Terror. By myself…my peeps weren’t interested. Two times in a row. And I loved it. I was creeped out by it last trip and wouldn’t try, but this time, I decided to go for it. I’m glad I did. I am not much of a free fall ride kinda girl, but this one was great!
Also saw the Indiana Jones stunt show. We love the Indiana Jones movies, so this was a blast for us.
There is a Muppet-vision 3D show. Very funny.
We had a yummy dinner at a place called Hollywood and Vine and called it a night. Another fun day in the parks.
Next post will be odds and ends about the trip and then I think I have one more ‘in me’ about the food and our last day.
4 comments:
How did I not ever see the toy story midway??? Is that new?
You rode the tower of terror? You are my hero Kay...I would never, could never. I am a scaredy cat.
I remember eating at Hollywood and Vine as well. Pretty good for a theme park.
LOVE the giant green army man; wouldn't that be a great halloween costume?
Okay, please tell more about the free fall ride. NO WAY, no how, for me, so please, let me experience it vicariously.
I get dizzy just watching a roller-coaster movie. So glad you had fun!
Love the pics and journaling of this!
How fun!!!! Glad you're having a good time while I'm sitting at my desk, in central Indiana, doing homework, and reading about all the awesome things other people are doing. :)
Post a Comment