Loving the little countdown app. Check it out!
But lovin’ the destination even more!
Yep, we went again. As a friend said to me a few days before our trip, “it draws you back”, and it certainly does. At least it did for us.
It was truly a magical trip, as we expected.
One little unexpected hiccup though… I got sick with either a cold or allergies right at the end of the trip. Big bummer.
It really would have been “The Magic Kingdom” if Puffs Plus sprouted up whenever I needed one.
Glad to be home. More later. Hugs! : )
5 comments:
I'm so jealous!!! I can't wait to see more pictures. I've missed you in the blog-o-sphere and I'm glad you made it home safe and sound!
Hope you feel better soon!
*Jealous!* I haven't been to Disney since I was 3 or 4 and it was a horrible day! It rained and stormed.. I never saw Mickey or anyone special.. and I was even afraid of the tea cups ride! Maybe next time will be better!
I was wondering where you were!!!
I love puffs plus!
Take care, Suz
There isn't a kid anywhere, or any age that doesn't get LOST in the childlike joy summoned by Disney's famed kingdom. Wish I could play too.
Blessings,
Kathleen
Sorry to hear that you got sick, but so glad that you got to take a vacation that you LOVE!
Post a Comment