So the other day after I figured out how not so smart I am, I started looking around the house.
I had all of this stuff….
Some of these….
(And some flour, sugar,salt and eggs.) So I decided to make some of this…
And when it was still a little warm cooled, I cut it up and ate some and put it in a freezer bag for later.
As always, it was delicious! : )
I had been hunting high and low for a ‘good’ recipe…one that wasn’t just loaded with shortening etc. And then I found a great recipe on Food Network’s website. It’s a snap to put together and it halves easily… ‘cause ya know… sometimes you’ve only got two bananas layin’ around instead of four or five. This recipe has never let me down!
I'm linking this post to Saturday Stirrings at FiddleDeeDee.
5 comments:
Kay, I love the way you say things and them cross them out :)
I should try this too, we all love bananas. Especially Cocoa!!!
Smartest banana bread baking blogger I know!
Oh yum! Now I'm hungry. And wouldn't you just know it: not a banana in sight!
Oh that one does sound good! We LOVE banana bread around here and I'm always on the lookout for "the" recipe!
Post a Comment