Tuesday, November 10, 2009

not much to tell

Hi. I feel like I don’t have much to share. Life is just plugging along. And I’m not getting out much these days. It hit me last night that I haven’t put up a post in a week… probably close to some sort of record or something. Not that it matters to a hill of beans. But whatever.

I woke up yesterday morning at 4am and immediately started thinking about and praying for Stellan. I have been worried sick about him. And I waited… along with a zillion other people, for the news that came at the end of the day yesterday. His ablation went perfectly! I was so relieved.

I’m glad they got their miracle. (he is still a bit in the woods with another issue, but his heart is doing wonderfully)

That was my bright spot yesterday. So much so that I was bubbling over to talk about it when hubs got home. And even though he’s a compassionate person, he’s not drawn as deeply into ‘my internet stories’. But he humored me anyway.

And today…laundry. And more laundry. And a little Sam’s Club thrown in, just for funzies. How about you?

5 comments:

Wade's World said...

I'm following Stellan also and the little guy is having some trouble today. Just keep praying!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Wonderful news about Stellan!
You have been missed, hope all is well.
Laundry, floors, petsmart for me. I sure hope you are not jealous.
Take care, Suz

Susan said...

Wow...praying for Stellan. Hope you're doing well. I often find that if I just start rambling about "nothing"...there really IS something inside to blog about.

:-) Susan

Gberger said...

You are so good to keep up with everyone "online," and pray with them.
Some days the "muse" just isn't talking, so there's not much to write about.
Thanks for your comment. You were insightful: that luau was a blessing, but it was hard. It was particularly hard on my husband. But it was worth it, to help Codi's dream come true.

Beth Herring said...

thanking God for His mercy on sweet Stellan!

Have a great laundry day...