So here we go... it's Ticks Me Off Tuesday!
There are the little things I can't find when other people use them and don't put them back where they belong... like the letter opener as seen here in it's proper location on the side of the frig.
Then there are things that I can't figure out. Like why is it I can take one quick look at the cup holder in my van and see it's not going to work. Most of the time this is what my water bottle looks like when I'm driving. Guess where it ends up if I have to stop quickly.
Take a look at the shallow little tray in between the seats. Yes it is the same depth as a pencil. Yep.. brilliance in action! That is my sunglass clipon case.. guess where it ends up if I have to stop fast.
On the floor... same place the water bottle ends up.
I get amazed at people so busy with their cell phones behind the wheel that they can't be bothered with.. ya know...DRIVING. And then they give me some awful glare if I have to honk at them to move their booty when the light turns green because they're too busy texting or something.
If you can think of some other things you'd like to add to this very special
5 comments:
Ha ha! I LOVE the "where does this belong" stickers! I MUST get some of those!
I feel like I spend my whole life "picking up and putting back", so I am with ya, sista!
:-)
I should take a picture of what I refer to as the "underwear garden".... it's the pile of UNDERWEAR that is right next to my husband's hamper. HELLO?! I just don't get it... !!
Hope you have a great day today!
This is funny, because we all have things like this in our lives that bug us. And aren't car designs funny? Actually, I think women need to be consulted on the design of 99% of consumer products.
Karen.. that is exactly what I said to my husband the first time I saw this center console thingy! "Obviously designed by a man!" LOL
You know what ticks me off? Being gone for a day, or even an afternoon, from work and my boss comes in and works on my computer and does stuff and changes my passwords for me and nothing opens up correctly or in the right place... Sorry for the run-on sentence there...
Ahhh. That feels better.
:)
~Donna
Oh dear ... my list is HUGE!
Returning empty milk cartons to the refer.
Not rinsing dishes, especially those with egg yoke on them.
Using the last sheet of toilet paper without replacing it.
Just a few ...
Be blessed,
Kathleen
Post a Comment