Otherwise known as... I don't have much to say about anything.
1. Texas weather is nuts. It was supposed to turn off cooler today. I wore jeans and a flannel shirt expecting the drop. Well, nope.. it's still not cooler. So now I'm in shorts and a tee shirt. But by tomorrow I might want the flannel again.
2. My cat is so cute she just makes me want to smoosh her. I guess that's why she hates me so much. I guess my snugglin' and smoochin' just drives her batty.
3. I think my whole family is burned out on school right now. She is tired of it. We are tired of it. It just feels like it never ends sometimes. Looking forward to Thanksgiving break!
4. I dislike school projects. There is always some element that a parent cannot turn a child loose on... like gathering photos and getting copies made so you can glue them to some board. Just sayin'. : )
5. I bought some floral pick things that are Christmas-y to try and redo my wreath. I croak at spending a big ole wad of money on a brand new wreath I put out for 3 or 4 weeks a year. I haven't decorated the mantle in years. Thought I would do it this year.. but needed to redo the wreath. I hope it turns out good. It if does, I might post a pic. If not, I won't.. ok.. maybe I will so you all can laugh at it. LOL
I'm in a writing rut. Can anybody tell?
1 comment:
It's what I call "brain strain". Sometimes it just needs a breather .... and CHOCOLATE!
Post a Comment