I got my stitches out late yesterday…so I am stitch free. And tonight I can take a tub bath instead of a shower. I am so excited. : )
I read over yesterday’s post and my writing sounds like my 4th grade self. Pretty scattered…sentence structure could use some help. Hmm..is this the way I really talk when I’m not editing myself for the blog? Or am I just a little bit scatter brained these days? Don’t answer that.
I was so happy to be rid of my stitches yesterday. And I know I’ve said it before but I love love LOVE my plastic surgeon. She’s a sweetie. She got rid of my stitches…those were weird by the way..wire’y and pokey and all sorts of ‘y’s…and none of them good…except for healy. That they did. And she took some of the glue off from my first surgery and picked at things cleaned things up a little bit more. Before I know it, I will just have light pink lines where the ladies used to be.
And speaking of the ladies, I asked about when I can go shopping for a new bra and prosthetics. And she said in a couple of weeks. Is it weird that even though I have been very ‘ok’ to go around flat like this, the thought of having girls again makes me happy.
Even if they will be padded or silicone or whatever. I’ll have a bump…a smaller one…I am going for a B this time..instead of the D I had in real life.
So before long I’ll have faux/fake boobs.
Faubs…or foobs if you will.
6 comments:
Faubs...love it! So glad you are stitch free. Such great news!!
Oh, my gosh. Someone is going for smaller faubs! Here I am, A- cup (that's A minus, in case it's unclear), and while I'm so sorry for the reason, your decision just cracks me up. Enjoy!
Foobs. I like that phrase.
I am glad you are doing well...I am ecstatic that you are being silly about this. That is a good thing!!!
So glad you are healing well Kay....and it sounds like you have an amazing Dr.
xoxoxox
Suz
So glad you are finally healing well and imagining the future. And that you will be comfortable for Christmas!
I wouldn't mind being a B instead of a D, but not the way you did it. Anyway, you seem like you are very upbeat about it all, and that is good. I'm a believer that attitude goes a long way.
Glad to hear all is progressing well! Love your attitude about your soon-to-be new foobs :)
A very merry Christmas to you, Kay!
Post a Comment