So I guess I’ve got this thing called a blog. Hmm..I guess I’ll have to try this out and see how it goes. Seeing as how I haven’t posted in almost a month. Do you all even remember me? LOL
Well, there really isn’t that much to tell. It’s summer and we haven’t been up to much.
Oh and it’s hot. I mean really, rilly hot.
And last week I was watching the news and the weather man said that this week was going to be the hottest yet. I’m thrilled.
In another weather cast, he said something about a cooling trend (at some point) and “cooling down” and then he said “100”. That is not even funny, my friends.
We have pretty much given up on the local water park. A friend of mine was there the other day and said the water felt like bath water. Not exactly refreshing, if you ask me.
We have gotten to know our local malls/shops/stores pretty well though. They have air conditioning. And I’m pretty sure I’m not going to have to deal with any bath water in there either.
And in some other, other news..we start school two weeks from today. Doing online school again, cuz we love it. Excited and a bit nervous to get started. Just like always.
Oh..did I mention it’s hot?
8 comments:
It is hot as Hades around here too. Miserable hot. At least July is usually the hottest month of the year and that's over now. We have nowhere to go but down!
it has been really hot here, too. but maybe not quite as hot! cool down was 100???? yikes!!!! keep soaking up the cold mall air :)
Exactly the same thing going on in AR Kay, in regards to weather....and blogging. Good to hear you're still around :)
I was hoping your lack of posting meant you were off traveling the world...you know, visiting cooler places. like Florida. :)
Our pool was 90 degrees this week. Yeah, that is just crazy.
Two more weeks of summer??? I know that will fly for you both. Enjoy!
Let me mention it, too!! 108 today and suppose to be 109 tomorrow. Ok Texas heat......enough is enough.
Welcome back! Come up North...we have had 50s, 60s and RAIN. You probably know by now that we NEED our summer weather in order to tolerate the 9 or so months of rain that we endure, so some people here are a bit...cranky. ;) I guess it's just a weird weather year!
So glad that you are happy with the homeschooling program! You were brave to try it, and it sounds as if you are reaping good fruits from it. YAY for you & that girl of yours!
It's hot here, too. We were in Tulsa for the day yesterday talking about how it was cooler than the day before since it was below 110. Craziness. :)
I haven't posted in nearly a month either, but I wanted to "stop in" and see how you were doing. It's hot here too, though this week is a little better. Fall is just around the corner though!
Post a Comment