It feels like we’ve been “doing school” for this school year forever. Already.
I know.
But it’s really just been two weeks and two days.
We were originally going to start school on the 15th. But hubs was going to be out of town and I am not good at tech support and the school is using new software. So I am of little help.
Like I’m such a big help otherwise.
But then last week we had company and this week we’ve got some odd things going on. So we are stretching out “Week 2” and finishing it up this week.
We have no plans for a fall vacation. We can’t decide where we want to go. We almost pulled the trigger on a trip to DisneyLAND. And then backed out. And then we almost pulled the trigger on a trip to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Tennessee and a really nice log cabin. But backed out on that one too. We need some ideas…and preferably at a place where it’s not as hot as the surface of the sun…like it is here.
Ideas? Anyone..anyone?
7 comments:
I vote for Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, Nashville, or Chattanooga or New Orleans. All are fun cities with lots of stuff to do.
well i think it is ok to ease into school, even if that was not quite the plan! so a vacation, huh? laura & eric went to gatlinburg last spring & loved it... and wouldn't it be cooler in the mountains? i see wad's world suggested new orleans... i LOVE nola :) but i bet it would be hot as the sun, just like florida! however, if you do go to nola, i can give you an amazing hotel reccomendation! good luck deciding...good luck finding something cooler! eek!
Well actually Gatlinburg/P.F. is on my list for the future, too!
The mountains are always cooler. Especially those Swiss alps. :) So, I vote for the swiss alps.
ha ha.
If I were you, I would put off school as long as I could! I have been having my own share of technical issues the last couple of days; I am beginning to think (know) that it is ME.
xoxo
The Pacific NW, of course! It's cooler than the sun, and there might even be RAIN, just for you. ;) Or how about the Tetons - Suz's photos of her trip looked wonderful! Or Alaska...
We LOVED our trip to Estes Park, CO and Rocky Mountain National Park. So gorgeous and so much opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors. Definitely cool, too. Have fun whatever you decide to do!
Come to MICHIGAN>>>>The temp is wonderful.Judy
Post a Comment