This week we had an anniversary.
Kind of a big one.
Twenty years! (Woot!)
This was our cake topper.
Isn’t it CUTE?! (I love Precious Moments!)
Happy anniversary to us. : )
I had to resist the urge to post video of the “Happy Anniversary song” from the Flintstones…cuz that’s what always pops into my head when I think about saying Happy Anniversary to somebody.
{resisting}
{resisting again}
Happy Friday, y’all.
There isn’t a song for that…not that I know of. If there was, I think we’d all know it! : )
6 comments:
I'm going to have that song going through my head all day long!!!
Happy Anniversary, Kay! I hope you and your hubbie had an amazing day! We're going to have our 10th in Dec, but 20 is such a milestone! I'm thrilled for y'all!
Happy Anniversary! 20 years is a great thing to celebrate. Congratulations and best wishes for many happy returns of the day!
I don't know a Friday song, but my friend Paul Dudley (the photographer) created a Tuesday song that is one of my faves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO295T7Ikcc
I hope it makes you smile - have a great weekend!
Oh...happy anniversary to you both!!!! (you know Karen and I are just a few months behind you!)
I have never heard that song....and now I will hear it ALL day long. Thanks Kay!
So, did you make a cake and use your sweet topper???
xo
SUZ
Happy Anniversary Kay!!
happy anniversary. i think of the years, and the love that they encompass... and your story. God bless :) celebrate BIG!
Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! I love Precious Moments, too :)
Post a Comment