Monday, September 13, 2010

an award!

image 

I won! Karen at Gberger let me know that I won an award for being a Versatile Blogger.

I guess I’m nothing if not versatile. Little of this, little of that..sometimes wading in the shallow end and other times diving off the high dive of the topic pool.

I’m supposed to pass this on to 15 people but… I don’t have a lot of time for that right now. So!

I will skip the passing it on part…cuz I’d give it to you and you and you…way in the back. So consider yourself tagged and take it if you’d like.  

She also wants me to list 7 random things about me. Hmm…

  1. I have a new hobby. (hopefully a post coming soon on that)
  2. I am reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan and it’s making me a wreck, in a good way.
  3. I am also still reading Laura Bush’s book. I’m kind of nibbling at it, just picking it up for a minute or two when nothing is going on. It’s really good.
  4. I love Hobby Lobby. One of the reasons is because they always play instrumental hymns over the speakers. When I want to just be by myself and think and ‘get out for a minute’, that’s where I usually head.
  5. I’m watching much less tv these days  and I’m not really missing it at all. I love that it frees my mind up to think something other than “I wonder which house they’ll pick on House Hunters”.
  6. BSF starts up again this week. I’m excited and a little bit intimidated.
  7. I wish I could wiggle my nose and send all our pollen to the moon.

I know you won’t believe this, but this silly post has taken me several sittings to finish and I still couldn’t think of anything really interesting for my 7 things. But see #7…I’ve had brain fog for a while now, thanks to grass and ragweed. : p

Thanks again for the award!

Hugs! : )

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Crazy Love is making me a wreck, too. LOTS to think about and work through. Ch. 4&5 especially....

Have you done BSF before? I bet you'll love it. I was in Community Bible Study in SC (didn't have BSF but kind of similar set up) and it was a really good thing. Wish we had one close here.

Wish I could get rid of the pollen, too.

Enjoyed your list. :-)

Wade's World said...

Great randomness! I can't wait to hear about your new hobby.

And Hobby Lobby is the best! The prices and the music really do set it apart from other stores.

Busy Bee Suz said...

For someone who could not think of anything you made me LAUGH!!!

I really think I am missing out of great stuff with NO hobby lobby in sight!!!
Have a great "non sneezy" day!!!

Gberger said...

Thanks for sharing your 7 things! I love learning those things about blogging buddies. =)