I’ve got this cute little app for my iPod Touch. If I enter an event and the time, it will start counting down how much time until it happens. Like this…
I’ve had my eye on it for several weeks until as you can see, we were finally down to just HOURS until…Tim Hawkins!
Squeeeeee!
We got great seats too.
That is without the zoom. We are on the third row, just left of center. And there were only little kids in front of us. So we could all see very well. Score!
And the finale…yes, he’s about to throw that DEPENDS into the audience.!
Of course, he sang the Chick-fil-a song. The crowd went wild. He talked about about his love for CFA and about the reason why they’re closed on Sunday. So the chickens can one more day with their families. LOL
I couldn’t pick out a favorite thing if I tried. We laughed and laughed until we had to try to think about something else for a second so we could catch our breath!
It was a fun night we won’t soon forget!
4 comments:
Don't you just love those special times!!! Cool app, too. Have a blessed Monday.
Sounds like a great time. I've listened to the Chik-fil-a song on YouTube, funny :)
How fun!!!!! I love him too.
Now you make me want an i touch just for that countdown app!!!
Glad you got to enjoy such a fun time together. As I scrolled down through some of your posts I've missed, I noticed your new hobby. Looks like it might come in handy for Christmas gifts!
Post a Comment