
1. Define a great relationship. I love this question! A great relationship is one where you show up not wearing makeup and nobody notices or cares. Mutual service… putting the other ahead of themselves. I’m really thinking about girl friends.. I’m not getting into spouses and all that stuff.
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?) Chick-fil-a sandwich and large unsweet tea. I really love CFA sweet tea, but I don’t need the extra calories, so I’ve been adding Sun Crystals instead. : (
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.) Poodle. (Not the big kind.) We had one when I was a kid and that was the best and smartest dog ever. I still miss him sometimes..especially when my cat goes on a hating spree.
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move? Hmm.. somewhere warmer? Florida maybe?
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be? pass on this one. : )
6. Who's the funniest person you know? My husband! I never know what he’s going to say next. I think we both embarrass our girl by laughing and carrying on sometimes.
7. Did you get enough sleep last night? Nope. (wrote this on Tues)
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning? Don’t forget to make lunch for the girl. I forgot yesterday and had to take it up to the school. Just needed a big sign on my head that said “Pre-occupied. Watch out!”.
9. Grilled or Fried? –HONESTLY Fried! See the drive thru question! I love fried food. But I try not to eat it very often. Chick-fil-a is just about my favorite thing ev-er, so I get that one fried.
10. Are you afraid of the dark? A little bit, yes. We had a power outage recently during the evening. I was sitting at the computer and behind me the hubs and the girl were discussing school work at the coffee table. Poof! Everything went black. I had to hold back that panicky feeling. Hubs stumbled to the cupboard and got a flashlight. At bedtime it happened again, and I couldn’t sleep until it all came back on. So I stayed up playing solitaire on my iPod Touch waaay late into the night.
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Ya know, I really have no idea. I took a very short ASL class at summer camp one summer and thought it would be fascinating to work with the deaf, but that’s about it.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose? Silly. Scatter-brained. Antsy. Serious. Emotional. Thoughtful. Spiritual. Oh wait..that’s more than one word. I guess it just depends on what kind of mood I’m in, now doesn’t it?! Hubs just walked by and added ‘patient’..(NOT). He’s a funny one, remember?!
For more April Randoms, check out Linda at 2nd Cup.
7 comments:
I love Chik fil a too...none where I live which is probably for the the best : )
Enjoy your day!
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only person that prefers things fried, but you lost me at unsweet tea!
This is so cute.
I have also just switched to unsweet tea as well. Not the same...but anyhoo.
When you move to Florida, let me know!
I think it is great that you are silly...and scattered...and that you both embarrass your daughter. GOOD job!!!
A cat on a "hating spree." Never heard that before! How funny. What does a hating spree involve - indifference or active hate? I hope this is not a frquent happening for your cat!
What fun answers. A cat on a hating spree. lol. Enjoyed your answers.
until next time... nel
What a fun way to share one's inner life. I'm thinking there's a LOT of laughter at your house.
Blessings,
Kathleen
The "hating spree" thing cracked me up. We are definitely dog people at our house!
Post a Comment