I’m so thankful for my little corner of the internet. You girls are the best. I so appreciate all your prayers and well wishes yesterday.
It was a good day. I didn’t melt down. My thoughts didn’t even ‘go there’ very much. I had a lot of stuff on my to-do list, so that helped keep me occupied. And I have had this idea on the back burner. I have tons of photos from way back when still in the packages from the photo lab, from the years before we went digital. And nobody ever looks at them because they’re buried in boxes. I’ve hesitated to even count the number of rolls in those boxes, but I did it yesterday. Even though I know I would have to pass my fingers across the years of Bub’s life and all his days as a sick little boy. I counted 51 rolls of film in all from 98-03. Holy cow! So that might be my next little project around the house. Getting those into some order in books so we can at least look at them. Not scrapbooking them. Just in albums. But I say all of that to say that I did that.. on that day.. and it was ok. I was so thankful! : )
I do love seeing your comments and feeling your love and prayers so much! When I see your names, I know who you are! I love that. : )
So thanks again, girls! ))cyber-hug((
4 comments:
We are with you in spirit. I'm so thankful to God for this community!{{{HUGS}}}
I am so glad that you FEEL the love, because it is there for you.
Kay, even if you can't get the photos in books, maybe then photo boxes. And you can file them by year. That will be easier...baby steps.
xoxox
Suz
It's always cool to me to think that my cyber friends are just as much a part of my life as my "in real life" friends!
It will be good to be able to have those pictures where you can see them. And it will be good for you to go through them. It might be hard... but it will be good. I think you and Boo need to do that this summer.
Post a Comment