Saturday, September 17, 2011

long ride home

Do you ever have a day that just feels ten miles long?

Well how about 900 miles long? 907.9 miles to be exact.

That’s what my day felt like yesterday. You see I woke up in an amazing log cabin in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee.

And laid my head to rest last night in my own bed.

900-plus long miles and 15 hours later.

We went to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.

Yes, it was delightful.

And yes, there will be plenty of posts with pictures to come to tell all about it. : )

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow. You could have flown to Germany in that same amount of time :)

Wade's World said...

I would need a valium if I had to be in a car for 900 miles. Or a bottle of hard liquor. Just saying...

Can't wait to see pics!

Busy Bee Suz said...

THAT is a long day.
I am so glad you were all able to get away...can't wait to see some photos!!!