Sunday, September 18, 2011

my framed pepper

Yesterday we decided to go to Chili’s for lunch. They’re still doing peppers this month. Check them out!

P1040035

We wanted to see if my chili pepper was framed and hung.

It was!

P1040039

P1040036

P1040037

I still can’t get over it that they cared enough about our story to go to the trouble to frame my pepper! So touched and humbled by their kindness.

I didn’t even remember exactly what I wrote last year. Every year I tell a form of the story and hubs draws pics of Landon’s favorite things. And together they tell a sweet little story of his short little life.

Thanks St. Jude’s for all you do! (I took that pic as we drove through Memphis.)

P1030813

And thanks Chili’s for your kindness toward us and our boy. : )

5 comments:

Wade's World said...

Love your pepper. What a sweet tribute!

Beckypdj said...

I love this so much :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is just lovely...hopefully this will touch many families too.
Great coloring. :)

Gberger said...

So kind, so generous, and WORKING FOR A CURE! All good things. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

Antique Mommy said...

Sean just did one of those peppers. Love St. Judes and the work they do,