Friday, February 4, 2011

snow 2011

So it’s snowing. I think it started late last night and it’s still snowing late this morning. But at least it’s tapering off.

Let’s hear it for tapering off!

P1030624

You can see bunny prints in the below pics. This first one was in my front yard. When I was taking the picture, I was noticing that the sidewalk is gone. And then when I looked at it later, I noticed the tracks.

P1030625

Here’s a close up of some tracks. They were fresh and easy to see, but by the time I grabbed my camera, they’d been snowed on. Not quite as clear now. : ( 

There’s nature out there!

P1030626

P1030627

Snow days are fun. Don’t get me wrong. I love how pretty it is. I’ve enjoyed chatting way too much on Facebook. And seeing everybody’s pictures of this crazy weather.

But I am very ready for sunny skies and warmer weather.

And regular programming on tv.

5 comments:

Wade's World said...

Its just really cold and rainy here. A little bit of snow would be fun, but only if the power stays on!

Beckypdj said...

Our town got to have their first day back at school today, only to dismiss at 9:30 because more snow started falling. It's funny to read Facebook, some are glad for the days off and others are complaining. For me, it's just an inconvenience that I plan on using for cooking.

Keep posting Kay and I love the pics :)

Gberger said...

It's so pretty!

Busy Bee Suz said...

LOL at the regular programming!
It does look very pretty. From here.

I think you should go out there and bring all the bunnies INSIDE so they will be warm and toasty.
Oh, and put the cat away first.
Stay warm!!!

Jill said...

We're having snow in Nashville this week. I'm SO ready for spring!