Miss Boo is enjoying so many things this year about her new school experience.
One of those things is CHATTING with other school mates.
It’s not uncommon to walk past her room and notice the chat window open and hear that tell- tale chime that says something was sent or received.
I’m glad she loves to chat and is enjoying the friendships they’ve created online. So as an ode to her new “hobby”, hubs made this cute video for her. Enjoy! : )
5 comments:
FUNNY! They are peristent...if only that persistence applied to schoolowrk!
Oh my gosh,,,,that is SO funny.
But why can't I chat? Can I chat now? Now, can i CHAT?
oy.
sO FUNNY.
Hi Kay!
That was really cute!
It's been a while since I've done blog reading. I've RSS'd the ones that are important to me (like yours)so i will get updates in my email from now on.
I hope this note finds you well.
I've got a lot of reading to do.
~Dawn
Aren't you glad we were created with a funny bone?
Love it!
Kathleen
Substitute anything else kids want to do for the word "chat" and you have what just about every conversation between parents and their kids sound like! :)
Post a Comment