And what’s something fun after making a snow dude?
Cookies!!! Warm ones! : )
I totally love these new little mixes from Duncan Hines! (and nobody is paying me or giving me anything free to say it, either!) This one makes about a dozen cookies… although the box says 16. But anyway, it’s just enough. Love it! Duncan Hines also makes a mini cake mix and a mini brownie mix. So great when you don’t want a huge batch of something.
Perfect for a cold, snowy day.
6 comments:
i love your snow dude! too cute! and a memory, for sure. you all must have been feeling just a little better to go and play! yippee!
save me one, lol, I am on my way with a glass of cold milk!! Love your blog wall - too precous!
Snow dude is Snow cute. :0
How come the mixes NEVER make what the instructions say it will make...perhaps we make our cookies just too big??
He's cute! I hope you enjoy the warm cookies and have a Happy Valentine's Day.
I love your little "dude" (is that what you call them in Texas?) The cookies look good too. Makes me want to go make some. We have snow today too. ( :
Glad you guys got to enjoy a big snow down your way. Might not want to do it very often, but every now and then is kind of fun, right? :) And the warm cookies add a perfect touch! :)
Post a Comment