Tuesday, February 9, 2010

my three buddies

These have been my constant buddies lately.

P1010875 

‘Cuz I ain’t been feelin’ so hot.

Actually I have bronchitis.  Have had it for a week and I’m slooooowly on the mend.

And if you’ll look there under the remote, there is a crease in the carpet.  Because I’ve been sleeping on the sofa bed.

‘Cuz I don’t want all the coughing and blowing to wake anybody up.

I was putting the sheets on the sofa bed for Miss Boo, though. Right when I was starting to ‘go down’ with my bronchitis, she was going to have FOUR teeth pulled.  Um..yeah. So I made the sofa bed for her, and then took it over after after that.

Leave it to the kitty to feel the need to get in on the action. Now you see her….

P1010868

…now you don’t.

P1010869

And yes, she crawled into the couch cavity.. right where her little nose is pointing in the first pic. 

I really have spent most of my time either laying on the couch or in the couch bed.  I’ve read some blogs off and on and commented a little here or there.  But nothing consistent. Sometimes I’ll think I want to comment but then my brain freezes over and I can’t think of a single thing to say.  DUH.

I’m thinking I may do ‘the random’ tomorrow, and then maybe by the end of the week I’ll feel more like myself.  So don’t be offended if I haven’t made the bloggy rounds.  The only rounds I’m making these days are between the couch, the kleenexes and the inhaler.

4 comments:

Gberger said...

I hope you feel better soon - it's no fun to be so sick! God bless you!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh bless you both!!
I hope you get over this quickly, now that you have already been sick for a week!
Did Boo have her wisdom teeth out? Wow...
Cats love getting into new stuff...so funny.
Take care...rest up.
Suz

Jill said...

Sorry you've been under the weather. I have missed hearing from you. Hope you feel better soon!

Cheryl Barker said...

Kay, hope you're feeling better by now and can enjoy your weekend. Take care!!