I got a little bloggy makeover today for my birthday!
So happy birthday to me!
I was getting a little bit tired of the other one and found something cute... and free. The best price ever!
So I hope you like it. If you see anything I need to change, let me know.
Happy weekend, all! Hugs! : )
7 comments:
Happy birthday. I didn't realize ours were so close. Mine was this week as well. I like your bloggy makeover! Very cute.
Happy Birthday Kay!!! It's your day, but you gave us a gift. I love the new look. I keep wanting to change mine, but can't decide to what!!!!!
I hope you are having a great day!!!
Happy Birthday!! I really like the makeover, it has the right amount of everything.
Happy Birthday - it is beautiful! I love the yarn.
happy birthday to you!
i love your bright new design (and free is my favorite price, too!!) i hope your day was fantastically fun!
Happy Birthday; it's a beautiful design. You're looking great!
Happy birthday! Sorry it's belated. Your new look is great!
By the way, I went to see "Julie & Julia" with my husband. I loved it! Don liked it okay, even though he prefers movies with shooting and car chases. ( :
Post a Comment