Wednesday, July 1, 2009

still here

Hi. It's me. I'm still here. : )

I've been so tired since all of this happened. But I'm beginning to get rested up, so that's good.

I'm the one designated to do all the necessary ending paperwork etc. That's always a 'fun' experience. So that's ongoing.

I finished all the thank you notes this morning and dropped those off at the post office. Woo hoo! I like being able to thank people personally. So many people helped in so many ways. Not just sending flowers. So it's been fun remembering.

*********

Hoping to hop back on here soon and revisit our DC trip with more pics. Last weekend I went away for a bit for a girls weekend sort of thing. I messed with my DC pics a little bit and got some fun ideas for doing my Disney pics. It was nice to leave the paperwork here at home and head out, even if it was only for a day and a half. : )

4 comments:

Dawn said...

hi kay... glad you are doing okay. i'm so sorry about your dad... that you are having to go through this. i'm glad you are still hanging in... and i loved all of the seworld info you sent. thanks! can't wait to see some more of your vacation photos :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

Happy to hear you are still around and getting back into the scheme of things...take care, Suz

Kathleen said...

You've been a busy lady! Good to hear from you.

Kathleen

Jill said...

I've been missing you but thinking of you and praying for you, especially on Father's Day.