Sunday, September 7, 2014

unexpected gift

I never win contests. Except for one time I won Six Flags tickets over the radio when I was a kid. So there was that. But no other time have I won a contest. : )

Also, I feel like such a bad blogger. Not only do I not update my own blog very often, I've gotten pretty lax in commenting as well. It makes me feel so bad, but it all takes time. And lots of things in life are taking time these days.

So the other day I happened to be visiting Cheryl Barker's blog and commented to enter a contest. Never intending to win.  But I did! What a fun surprise! And thanks to a strange email mix-up, I didn't find out about it until my birthday, which was an extra sweet surprise! : )


So thank you Cheryl, for making my birthday just a little more special! : )

Hugs and love, y'all!

5 comments:

Cheryl Barker said...

Kay, what a sweet surprise to pop over here and find this post! Wow -- fun stuff! :) So glad the news of your win came on your birthday! Love it when stuff like that happens :)

Busy Bee Suz said...

How cool is that? Perhaps your NOT winning streak is over??? Quick, go buy some lotto tickets!!
WHen was your birthday and why didn't you shout it from the rooftops??? I hope it was delightful.
XOXOXO

Gberger said...

Congratulations! And how did we miss your birthday? I hope it was a happy one!

Jill said...

I've gotten lax too, as you've probably noticed. But I think of you and pray for you often. Congratulations on winning, and happy belated birthday!

Wade's World said...

Congrats on winning! I used to win tons of bloggy giveaways. Now? Not so much. Maybe I passed you my winning streak.