Wednesday, October 23, 2013

paint clothes

The water issue yesterday was short lived. My walls are patched and look perfect. And this morning I went to THE Home Depot with my old paint buckets with the label on them to get more paint.

The guy that’s worked in paint FOREVER wasn’t there so I ended up with a young girl..bless her heart…and she thought Evermore was the color, not part of the Glidden name..as in Glidden Evermore..so she had to remix my paint. Oy. But she got it to be the right color and I came home and started priming and painting.

Glidden can’t recoat for four hours, but Behr is only two. So right now, Behr is my favorite paint ever. : ) Hoping to get all the coats done and furniture back in place by the end of today. *fingers crossed*

It will be nice to have that done. But then I want to do some deep cleaning and dusting. That’s always fun. ; )

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

THE Home Depot is my happy place!!! Congrats on getting the walls repaired AND having running water too. :)
Always an adventure.
XOXO

Cheryl Barker said...

Our inside walls could use a paint update. I think I'd rather move! :)

Kay, thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. Sure do appreciate your prayers as we grieve the loss of my mom. Everyone's support means so much.