…to one neat and organized cookbook.
It used to be this…a notebook of loose clipped recipes. Some were in the folder pocket.
And some were taped to printer paper.
And another book of printed out recipes inside plastic sleeves.
I took apart two cookbooks recently. The taped together one. And the printed one. I weeded out recipes I will NEVER cook again from both books, and made a stack of the healthy recipes I will continue to use from here on out. I am a little bit ashamed at how big the toss pile was. But not surprised. : (
Now it’s all done and I have one place to go for all my recipes. And since I am finding new recipes pretty frequently online now, I am printing them and adding them to THE BOOK. Just a little bit of effort made things a lot easier at meal planning and meal prep time. Love it!
And it’s cute too. : )
6 comments:
Great idea - put the good recipes to use, toss the other ones, and make it look pretty - the way you like it! A little organization is kind of a relief, and I should know: I need more of it! ;)
It always feels good to get organized!! and yes it is CUTE!
yep, it is wayyyyy cute.
Love your organization...but you knew that.
XOXO
Cute indeed! :) What a great idea. Well worth the effort, I'm sure. Yay for you, Kay! :)
Awesome. I'm all about weeding out and keeping the good. And yes...oh so cute.
I read the post below, too, and I have been right in that same spot--thinking I needed a book to encourage or inspire. Sometimes we just need to take a step back for a bit and saturate ourselves with God's Word. And I love books, too.
It looks great! I have mine in a binder, but it needs to be updated. Another project for another day . . .
Post a Comment