Also praying here…and wanting to note that it seems to me there are a disporportionate numbers of moms of NB kids with breast cancer…wondering if there is a connection.
Kay, I was out of town when you posted, and just read this now. You are - of course - in my prayers for healing, for comfort, for peace of heart and for any and all that you need. I will check back - please post any prayer requests, or other requests, and your blog peeps will stand with you. Sending warm hugs to you!
I'm a blogging friend of Cheryl's and she mentioned to me your recent diagnosis. I'm a breast cancer survivor as well having gone through much of what you're about to face. Please know that I'll be praying for you in coming days. If I can be of any further support to you, don't hesitate to contact me. I have a blog sight as well, where I've chronicled some of my journey. If you look on the right side-bar, there is a pink ribbon/keyboard. Click on that, and it will lead you to those posts and some helpful information.
Peace, sweet one, as you begin this journey of healing.
Kay, the Lord is keeping you on my heart & in my prayers! Elaine (who commented before this one) is my blog friend I was telling you about. She will be a great source of prayer, honesty, and information. Love you... Jennifer
Kay, I just found your blog from Cheryl's. I am so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I, too, have walked the breast cancer journey. If there is anything I can do or if you just need to chat...please don't hesitate to contact me. Prayers your way!
16 comments:
Also praying here…and wanting to note that it seems to me there are a disporportionate numbers of moms of NB kids with breast cancer…wondering if there is a connection.
Praying for you...
((Hugs))
Kay, wow, I am so sorry.
May God infuse you with his amazing peace, strength and grace through this journey.
Thank you for your vulnerability. Please keep us posted so we can pray.
Jennifer
www.jenniferdougan.com
XOXOXOXO
Kay, I'm so very, very sorry to hear this. You can count on my prayers. I'll be watching for updates. Am sending hugs across the miles!
Kay, I was out of town when you posted, and just read this now. You are - of course - in my prayers for healing, for comfort, for peace of heart and for any and all that you need. I will check back - please post any prayer requests, or other requests, and your blog peeps will stand with you. Sending warm hugs to you!
Praying for all of you. This has to be a very scary time for all.
Judy
Praying for you, Kay.
I'm so sorry! I will definitely keep you in my prayers.
Just stopping by to send wamr hugs to you tonight, Kay! xoxoxo
Thanks to Cheryl Barker I can lift you to the throne. Bless you!
Keeping you in my prayers. I linked to your blog from Cheryl Barker's post. May God give you strength as you face this difficult time.
Kay...
I'm a blogging friend of Cheryl's and she mentioned to me your recent diagnosis. I'm a breast cancer survivor as well having gone through much of what you're about to face. Please know that I'll be praying for you in coming days. If I can be of any further support to you, don't hesitate to contact me. I have a blog sight as well, where I've chronicled some of my journey. If you look on the right side-bar, there is a pink ribbon/keyboard. Click on that, and it will lead you to those posts and some helpful information.
Peace, sweet one, as you begin this journey of healing.
~elaine
Kay, the Lord is keeping you on my heart & in my prayers! Elaine (who commented before this one) is my blog friend I was telling you about. She will be a great source of prayer, honesty, and information. Love you...
Jennifer
Kay, I just found your blog from Cheryl's. I am so sorry to hear of your diagnosis. I, too, have walked the breast cancer journey. If there is anything I can do or if you just need to chat...please don't hesitate to contact me. Prayers your way!
Kay, just stopping in again to let you know you're in my prayers. Hope all is going as well as can be expected. Blessings to you!
Post a Comment