It's been quite a week.
Last week at this time, I was at the hospital with my dad.
As the days went on, he was getting worse instead of better.
It ended Sunday evening.
Monday morning we began the planning.
Yesterday was his funeral.
I'm so exhausted.
This has been my first minute to breathe in over a week.
Today I have to take some things to the lawyer so I can begin the work that's still ahead for me.
So it's not over. I've just begun.
8 comments:
So sorry about your dad. I've been thinking of you this week and missing your blogs. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Kay, I'm so sorry! My thoughts are with you and your family. Praying for strength, comfort, peace and good memories of your dad for you. {{{Hugs!}}}
I was thinking about you and even thought of sending you a note to see how things were.
I am so sorry for your loss and I am sending some hugs, strength and prayers for your family.
I know how this feels...and it isn't easy at all.
take care, suz
Kay - I am so sorry for the loss of your Dad. I pray you will have strength and energy to deal with the tasks appointed to you.
Oh Kay, I am so sorry. Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything at all you need.
Oh Kay.....I'm so sorry about your father. (((Hugs))
Take it easy.
Sorry to hear about your Dad Kay.
Thank you Lord that you are strengthening Kay for the tasks that are set before her. Because of You she will finish strong and bring glory to Your name. Amen.
Post a Comment