Friday, June 5, 2009

Can you guess?

Guess what! We decided about a month ago at the spur of the moment to go out of town. But it wouldn't be any fun if I just told ya where we went. So I decided to dig through my pics and find a few of the more odd shots and see if you can guess where we went.


Yeah, the shot is at an odd angle. I had to take the shot I could get!




I took this one in a hurry too... while I tried not to get run over. See my toe?!



And ... there was a lot of walking involved. A lot.

But sometimes this helped.

So can you guess? Or do you need more hints?

2 comments:

Susan said...

DC is my guess the metro walls look familiar

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am thinking NYC, but he ground looks too clean.
DC? we were thinking of going here for July 4th.
I dunno. Don't keep me in suspense too long,please.