Wednesday, August 28, 2013

what day is it?

Yesterday we were sorting through her fresh school supplies. Can I take a moment to lament being a college parent and the frustration of trying to find the things she needs since it’s so PICKED OVER by now?! Gee whiz.

Anyway..we were looking through her supplies and talking about what comes ‘tomorrow’ (which is today), as much for me as for her.  The conversation went like this…

Me: And tomorrow it’s art and math.

Her: And Duck Dynasty!

Me: Yes, that too.

Priorities people. Priorities. : )

(It’s not basic math, but we call all math classes ‘math’)

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I like the idea of Duck Dynasty better than any math class. I swear I'm going to watch it one day!

Dawn said...

:)

I know what you mean about the school supplies! we raced out the minute cam got home from school on the first day so we could get there before the masses!!!