It’s another birthday.
Another day that I know he’s not here.
But there.
Heaven.
I don’t know how to fathom Landon’s experience.
But I know it was precious* to God to bring Landon to Himself.
And I’m thankful for that.
Happy “sweet” birthday in heaven, sweet boy.
Another one.
Hug and kisses,
Mommy
*Psalm 116:15
6 comments:
Hugs and prayers sweet friend....
my cousin pam had the same birthday come around this year for her connor... saying a prayer that God shows you a bit of peace today xoxo
Oh my friend.
I don't know how you do it. But you are doing it....living a great life in spite of a great loss.
Love and hugs to you and your family. The ones here and the one UP there.
XOXO
Sending love and prayers for peace and comfort of heart and mind (a little late, but still heartfelt). These special dates can be so hard, but I share your faith that your precious son is with his Heavenly Father, and that you will see him again when the time is right. HUGS to you, dear mama.
I'm sure your heart is in heaven much of the time, Kay. What a sweet reunion you will have someday!
Well, I haven't checked blogs in a while, so I'm a little late commenting, but I'm thinking of you and can't imagine what it's like for you on any day, especially the special ones. Hugs to you.
Post a Comment