Thursday, May 30, 2013

hot….not in a good way ; )

I wish I had one of those little gun things that you point at a surface and it tells you it’s temp.

I’d like to point it at my scar area under my bra after I do cardio.

Cuz it’s hotter than the blazes in there.

I keep thinking about inventing a small ice pack that can go behind the foobs to cool things to heck down in there.

It’s gonna be a long summer. *fanning hopelessly…*

2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Ewww.....that darn TX heat? It is harsh.
So....while you cool off in the a/c, come up with a small cooling device for your parts. YOU could make millions!
XO

Wade's World said...

It's like we skipped straight from winter to summer here in AL. I went from wearing a jacket at the beginning of May because it was COLD, to sleeveless shirts in less than a week. It's miserable, and it's only the beginning. I'm not looking forward to this....