…I got my stitches out. I left to buy groceries earlier that day and when I got home, there was a car in the driveway. We expected company, I just didn’t know what time.
So I had to cross the awkward bridge before I was even in the door.
The awkward you’re flat. And later you won’t be awkward.
But it went ok. I think it was me more than anybody else, so I guess it was good I had to dive in feet first so to speak. And sort of get it out of the way.
I have been able to jump right in to wearing my foobs again, pretty much full time. I am so thankful for that! : )
We are in discussions right now as to where we would like to go on vacation. We’ve toyed with different parts of Colorado. Thoughts? Anyone…anyone. Bueller. (sorry, couldn’t resist!)
It’s nice to be able to think about something like a vacation after getting all that other stuff over with. I just wish we could come up with something.
Ideas are welcome. : )
5 comments:
Love your perspective! With so many challenges to navigate, I would hope the awkward ones diminish more-and-more.
Colorado? We stayed in Colorado Springs for a week one summer. Loved it! The river, mountains, cool air & absolute splendor of it all made it a favorite. We'll go back.
I am so glad that you were able to navigate that guest-situation without too much awkwardness. I hadn't thought about the with/without transitions before you wrote this. Having friends who have had reconstruction and friends who haven't, I am kind of accustomed to both. Of course, friends will love you in any shape or form!
I used to go to camp in Colorado, and it is so beautiful! We were outside of a small town called Buena Vista. Perfect climate, gorgeous mountains, a sort of "dude ranch" atmosphere. Washington is nice in the summer, too - whenever it finally arrives! ;) (It's not here yet)
Glad you are doing well! Vacation suggestions? I like Savannah, GA, lots to see, but it's going to be hot.
Alabama? :) The gulf coast is beautiful!
The awkward bridge? YOU do crack me up.
Colorado is gorgeous in the summer....we went a few years ago and loved it!
I owe you an email...sorry it is taking me so long to get back to you. You are on my mind though; enjoy that visit.
xoxoxo
Post a Comment