The weather this weekend was just about as perfect as it can get. It was sunny and in the 70’s on Saturday and I think it might have pushed up to 80 today, but very sunny and just light winds.
it was a perfect day yesterday to go to the city’s public gardens. We usually go a few times a year. It’s just so pretty out there…and there is a lot to see.
Plenty of life out there. We got a kick out of these turtles sunning themselves on a log.
We saw this beautiful (and very big) bird. I zoomed in to get a pic, so I didn’t get attacked disturb him.
A mommy duck and her babies swimming in the Japan area of the garden.
More to see in the Japanese area…
So pretty!
And then there’s my girl and I.
And just me. I am usually behind the camera.
Hiding.
But not this time. : )
We had a great time. Even though we’ve gone so often, we know just about everything we are going to see, there are always surprises. Like the turtles. So it’s always a new experience on some level and this trip was no different.
A beautiful day to be outside.
Don’t you think?
3 comments:
I adore the turtles...they are to be admired!!
I'm so glad you enjoyed a day (outdoors or in) with your family!
I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see a photo of YOU. I adore you....and it is nice to see you smile.
xoxoxoxo
I'm heading to Chicago this week, but I will carry YOU and your smile with me!!
Suz
Love the pics, especially the turtles. Super cute!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful day with us. We don't have turtles here - they always surprise me when they show up in people's photos!
I loved seeing the pics of you and your lovely girl. And that butterfly...they always remind me of my girl, and the life beyond what we know here. So uplifting!
Post a Comment