*tap tap tap*
Is this thing on?
I feel like it’s been forever since I’ve posted. Well, I guess that’s because it has! : )
Nothing much is going on here. Just the usual.
It’s cold. Not my favorite thing. I’ve just about decided that I would be in bad shape if we ever had to live in a place that got, ya know, really cold.
Don’t get me wrong, we do have cold weather. Last winter was pretty bad for us with many snow days and a record snow fall. So far this year, although it’s been very cold, we’ve only gotten a dusting at my house..although a neighboring community got several inches.
I got all giddy the other day. I was reading the weather on my iPod Touch and it called for temps close to 80 in a few days. I couldn’t believe my eyes! How could I have missed this wonderful news???… I thought, as I shivered under a blanket.
Then I realized was reading ORLANDO’s weather.
My bad.
Leaves me pining away to be at the happiest place on earth and those beautiful blue skies!
8 comments:
Oh Kay, it is very cold in AR right now too. Makes me want to stay home by the toasty fire. Glad you posted :)
Maybe that was a sign that it's time for a trip to Orlando!!!
You are so funny!!!!
TX gets cold enough, that much I remember!
We are going to Orlando this weekend, I will tell the Mouse you said HI. :)
Stay warm!
David does this - he has a page of weather for all of his favorite places (ski places, vacation destinations, etc.). That would not work for me! I'd just start to daydream about going...in fact, our weather people are wrong SO often that I don't often consult them. Isn't that a funny profession? They can be wrong all the time and blame Mother Nature. =)
It's been cold here too. I'm so ready for spring. I just have to psyche myself through January. Things are usually a little better by the time February rolls around.
Nice to see you posting again! I don't like the cold weather, either, and we're getting our share here in southern KS. I never want to live any further north, that's for sure. Stay warm! :)
We just got home from my daughter's game and the van thermometer registered -12. That's cold! I say let's move to Arizona!
I'm with you on the cold weather. I am so over winter. And to make matters worse, they already have the new line of sandals out at DSW.
Post a Comment