Wednesday, November 17, 2010

mini posts

P1030528

Look a little closer. 

P1030529

********

P1030532

Why yes, as a matter of fact, I *am* a germaphobe in the kitchen.

********

P1030531

Somebody’s excited about something. (and just so ya know, hubs drew in the glasses and scar!)

********

  P1010857

The end.

6 comments:

Diana Ferguson said...

Looks like you are having a good day!! Blessings to you.....

Busy Bee Suz said...

LOL this is too cute.
Love the little notes....and no one should EVER move the stapler.
Germs in the kitchen? never.
Harry who?
The end.

Wade's World said...

I'm so bad...we're skipping a Sunday School social Saturday night to go to see HP. I can't wait!!!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

OMG, reading those post was a bit freaky because your cat looks exactly like a cat we used to have....EXACTLY! The black tail, the spots on her back, the ears and head.

I am bit of the germophobe too!

Gberger said...

We are anxiously awaiting the HP movie, too. The plan is to see it with David during the Thanksgiving break.
"The end" is an awesome touch.

~C~ said...

My 5yr old has had a "Harry Potter" scar on his forehead since he was 2. It's a long story but kids who are familiar with the stories see it and just stare. :) And don't knock the Potter.....I'm an adult and I'm excited to see it :)