…from the cat.
Um. not.
I also got a sweet card from the girl. The same girl that went to the fancy party weekend before last.
And totally rocked a fancy barrette!
Not the ugly orange jobber-do we practiced doing her hair with.
She had a blast and I had fun fixing her up for her big night. She told me she was having a really good time while I curled her hair and helped her into her party dress. That was the best early Mother’s Day present ever!
This past Saturday we decided at the spur of the moment to go to the big amusement park that’s in another city ‘near’ us. We hadn’t been there in years. My how some things have changed…and other things have stayed the same. We had a good time.
And I came home convinced of something I don’t like to dwell on.
I’m old.
6 comments:
Love the card! I'm all about funny cards.
And she did totally rock the barrett. I'm glad she had a good time.
And amusement parks aren't nearly as fun as they were when I was a kid. I get motion sickness now!
I'm not a "cat person", but that card was FUNNY. The girl is looking quite grown up. Even with this being the case, I'm sure you're not old. :)
Have a blessed day.
My cats are slackers, my Mother's Day gift from them.....they barfed on the floor. LOL I'm glad you had a nice day and WOW does Boo look sooo grown up. Oh how they grow, and grow and grow.
oh kay!
your daughter sure looks beautiful! and good for you for going to have fun at the amusement park... although i am sorry it made you feel old! we trekked to busch gardens this weekend with the kids and went to their "glory int he gardens" free concert: skillet & building 429. both were awesome, and we just pretended we were young :)
HaHaHa!!! We are ALL old now. :)
That made me laugh so hard...and the cat's card? Perfect.
Your daughter LOOKS GORGEOUS!!! Love her outfit and the hair too.
You did good.
ps. I am also over theme parks, but don't tell anyone. Ok?
I'm glad that you had a good day, with the appreciation that you deserve. I'm surprised, because many cats are far more reserved than yours is! =)You must be a GREAT mom.
I don't think you are old...amusement parks are really geared to a different generation than adults. At least, that's my opinion...but I AM old! =)
Post a Comment