I can't believe its been over a year since I sat here and typed in this little square. But here I am. :)
It's been a year. Lots of things.
Working on getting my girl healthier. Hashimotos is no joke. That one could be a full time job.
We had some pretty spendy plumbing work done. And will now need to get our whole front yard reworked as well as some garden beds and all the sprinklers etc too.
We haven't been anywhere really. No vacations to speak of.
I've done some quilting. I really think that is my therapy. I can sit and focus on all the stitches and doing everything I need to do to make something pretty and there is no room in my brain for any other thoughts or worries. I really like that. lol
Oh yes..one super fun thing is we got our back patio screened in and we love it. Thankful we could enjoy it some before the death of summer hit us. This year just seems more miserable than usual. How is that even possible? Ugh. So many days over 100.
Here is my quilt. It's called Layer Cake Lucy and it was super fun to make. I love the large scale print on the back and I hand bound it. About killed my thumb and finger but it was so worth it.
My view from the new patio. I love the rug. We got it at Home Depot. Haven't found comfy lounge chairs yet but I love this poof at got at Walmart (Dave and Jenny Mars collections).
Those are the high points. :) I'm sure there are other things but I just wanted to hop on and say 'hi'. So..hi! I hope you are all doing well and maybe I will try to get back to this more if I have the time and feel like I have enough to say. Hugs, friends.




No comments:
Post a Comment